The Great Moot of Nottingham 2017
Saturday, the 22nd April 2017 THE GREAT MOOT OF NOTTINGHAM
Hoisting the Peoples’ Standard for the Rule of Law
Coming together under the ‘Winchester Declaration’ to organise a peoples’ mass movement
to overturn the financial elitist's unlawful globalisation process
by restoring the Rule of Law
and thus our country’s full sovereignty.
This will be achieved by:
- Restoring in full our Trial by Jury Common Law Constitution
- Offering the electorate the proven and historical solutions of Annulment by Jury and Sovereign National Credit rather than the empty rhetoric of ‘hope’ and ‘change’ as parroted by system-serving politicians!
- Saving and protecting the NHS, the armed services, our strategic industries and the vulnerable in our society by restoring the 1914 Treasury-issued Bradbury Pound and the proven fiscal principle of Sovereign National Credit.
- Setting up local campaigning groups to protect, in very practical ways, ordinary decent people from the deliberate treason, fraud and deception being practised by rogue bailiffs, police and the courts on behalf of the City of London’s ‘legal’, banking and financial system.
- Shining the light of completely provable truth onto the criminal machinations of the City of London, the Crown and the global financial elitist's central banking system.
- Waking up both the ‘Remainers’ and the ‘Brexiteers’ to the truth about the criminal origins of the European Union.
- Alerting our police service and the armed services to the deliberate treason being committed by our corrupted politicians.
- Harnessing Common Law Article 61 of the 1215 Great Charter – a crucial mechanism whereby people can take back control from HMRC and other system-serving, corporate-based government organisations which are increasingly and unlawfully controlling our lives.
- Exposing the whole rotten political Party Machine which deliberately stifles debate, truth and the Rule of Law.
- Encouraging men and women to come forward as Independent Rule of Law candidates to stand in the 2020 General Election in full support of the aims of the Winchester Declaration:
The Rule of Law restored by The Restoration Amendment
Come and join us –meeting fellow campaigners and organising ourselves to become a really effective grassroots movement.
THE GREAT MOOT OF NOTTINGHAM Begins at 10am on Saturday 22nd April 2017 at The Albert Hall, Nottingham
and will finish at 6pm.
Tickets £10 -but more please if you can afford it to help us fund future BCG work and active groups.
(950 tickets are available, imagine the atmosphere and camaraderie if we can pack the hall - please book early to avoid disappointment)
To purchase your tickets online click on link below:
If you require more information then please ring Justin walker on 07565 795669 or BCG 01752 478054
See you there!
Justin Walker – Campaign Coordinator, British Constitution Group